Radha Intensive Youth Eye Gel

I have struggled for many years with dark and baggy eyes. I have tried everything under the sun from extremely expensive products to many types of Home remedies and NOTHING completely rids them. I have just learned how to hide them with makeup the best I can and even then you can still see how bad they are. I am extremely self conscious and often avoid pictures because I always look like death warmed over. Pictures seem to make them look worse! I go through tons of concealer and foundation just to hide my bags slightly. 
Radha Beauty Youth Eye Gel 


Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel has been in my skin care routine for a few weeks now. Radha Beauty is a 100% pure and NATURAL oils line. I simply love the fact that it's Natural because I am honestly freaked out about all the toxic chemicals that I have put in AND on my body so being natural puts me at ease. Radha Beauty combines high performance with natural and HEALTHY ingredients and never stop in trying to improve their products or their impact on the world. The product itself comes in eco friendly packaging as well, how cool is that?!


I started using my eye gel a day after it had arrived. It has a light fresh scent and it's not greasy feeling. I apply a small amount all around my eyes after cleansing my face. The product goes on very nicely and absorbs rather quickly so I can apply my makeup immediately after. I use it twice daily and noticed a difference only after a few uses. My skin just felt softer and not so dry. After the first week I noticed that I wasn't using as much of my concealer to cover up my dark/baggy eyes! My bags/dark circles aren't completely gone but they arent so profound. I can completely cover them with my foundation alone. I am extremely excited about this product and promise to keep using it because it is really making a difference. After all these years I have finally found something that will do something about my dark and baggy eyes other than cover them up! I spend more time without makeup because I'm not so embarrassed and self conscious of my eyes thanks to the Radha Beauty Eye Gel and the best part is that I'm doing it with a natural product!
If you're interested in trying please check out the links provided
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NBAKXIA?psc=1
http://radhabeautyproducts.com

Powered by Brandbacker 

Comments

Popular Posts