Seventh Generation Free and Clear Baby Wipes

Generation Good sent me some samples of their Free and Clear Baby Wipes to try for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion. I think it's extremely important for us to be cautious about what we use on our little ones sensitive and delicate skin. I have been in a situation many times where I tried to use a cheaper brand of baby wipes and spent more money on medications/creams to combat the rash the baby got from my cheap thinking. It's heartbreaking to see because you feel responsible. I promised to never do it again so I used the brand that worked for the BABY. 
Because I was so worried about the baby getting a rash I was a little leery about trying the Seventh Generation wipes but after reading the product information and a few reviews I decided that I would try them out. I learned that the wipes are made from plant derived ingredients and are free of perfumes and dyes. They are free of parabens and phthalates making them a pretty simple wipe. The wipes are generously in size and they are pretty thick. After the first few days of using them I was pretty confident that they were NOT going to cause a reaction on the baby. I have made them my regular brand of baby wipes because they are free from all the toxic chemicals and they are more durable than my old brand. I would definitely recommend them to all of you mommy's that are looking for a good wipe that's both gentle and free of all the chemicals. 

Comments

Popular Posts