Cesar Home Delights Review

My pup Bella sure has been making out like a bandit lately. Crowdtap and Cesar Dog Food sent her more food to try for free. I don't know about you but the things I have read about dog in has almost had me feeding her human food to avoid disaster with things in the news.  I really did my research before considering on serving it to her and felt comfortable feeding it to her. 


Cesar Home Delights is a variety of dog food that closely resembles human food. There are several varieties but Bella was sent the Pot Roast with spring vegetables, beef stew, and the slow roasted chicken to sample. I personally like that when I open a Cesar Home Delight I'm not running away from gagging from the horrible smell that other wet dog food gave. It is pleasant smelling and if I didn't know better I would think it really was human food because it smells so good. The Cesar Home Delights has a visually appealing look to it, not that big hunk of chopped pieces of god knows what. I have many times opened up a can of dog food and between the look and smell, have literally throw it away because I wasn't feeding her something that I myself wouldn't eat. It's important for me to take care of her to keep her as healthy as I can. Bella's favorite Cesar Home Delight is definitely the pot roast with spring vegetables although she gobbled Every variety that I have given her. She's a whopping 5lbs so it's important that she eats and eats enough. She no longer sits at the dinner table begging while we're eating because Cesar Home Delights has a big enough variety that I can serve her almost exactly what we're eating. Last night for dinner we had a lasagna and Bella was content with her Cesar Home Delights in the lasagna flavor, yes lasagna for dogs! 
My Bella absolutely loves her Cesar Home Delights and I like that I KNOW exactly what she is eating! 
Thanks again Crowdtap and Cesar Home Delights! 

Comments

Popular Posts