My Mouth is Finally on MY Side!

It seems like the older I get, the harder it is to keep healthy or younger looking..including my oral health.  I am a firm believer in that if you take care of things they will last a long time. I am a regular brusher, flosser, rinser, and I go to the dentist regularly however it just doesn't seem to be enough. I can brush my teeth and still end up feeling like I have not done enough even after I have used a rinse agent or floss.
Crowdtap and Listerine sent me a full size sample of the new Listerine cool mint to try in exchange for my unbiased opinions. The very first thing I noticed when I used the Listerine cool mint was that it was NOT like regular Listerine in that regular Listerine often burns my mouth. It has a pleasant taste and it does not taste mediciney. The first time I used it I could not believe that my mouth actually felt different. I did not have to dig as hard with my flossers in getting out the leftover junk that brushing and rinsing often leaves behind. Listerine cool mint DEFINITELY gives me a deeper clean, it kills the germs that cause bad breath and that dreaded gingivitis!
I have been using it for a few weeks now and I finally feel like my mouth is on my side. It feels clean, it looks clean, and according to my dentist yesterday my mouth was absolutely perfect! I will continue to rinse with Listerine every morning and every night in order to keep my mouth HEALTHY . Thank You Listerine and Crowdtap my mouth is finally on MY side yay! Now getting older isn't so bad.. at least for my mouth anyway.



Thank you Crowdtap and Listerine for my free sample! 

Comments

Popular Posts