Micellar Water By Garnier

Garnier has stepped up to the plate by creating their own version of the latest Micellar Water craze. I have heard a lot of great things about Micellar Water so I was excited to be picked for the Garnier Sampling through Crowdtap. Micellar Cleansing Water is Garnier's  all in one way to remove makeup effectively and cleanse skin gently. Meaning that I don't have to scrub my face with various cleansers, potions, or wipes in getting my face clean...awesome right?! Micellar Cleansing Water features micelle cleansing molecules that pull oil and dirt away from my face meaning it's a dirt/oil magnet, a powerful one at that!


 I just squeeze a little bit of that awesome Garnier Micellar Water onto a cotton square, place the pad of soaked amazing goodness against my skin for a few seconds to activate it, and gently wipe away all the gunk that's on my face...including the waterproof makeup that's sometimes a major pain in removing.



  The best part? I don't have to rinse it off! I simply wipe my face with it and throw those dirty pads away, calling it a day. I'm all about saving time, maybe sometimes it's laziness, but regardless, the Garnier Micellar Water saves me a ton of time. The Garnier Micellar Water comes in two varieties, the regular Micellar Water for cleaning your face, and a waterproof variety which removes the toughest waterproof makeup. I use some pretty thick concealer for my eye bags but it was no match for the Garnier waterproof Micellar Water, it removed it effortlessly. 
After using Garnier Micellar Water, I finally saw what the craze is all about. I will never use anything else in cleansing my face or removing my makeup. 
Have you tried Garnier Micellar Water? What do ya think? 
I'm a member of the Crowdtap Program and was selected to sample Garnier Micellar Water for free in exchange for my unbiased opinions and statements made are in my opinion only. 
Thanks Crowdtap and Garnier! 




Comments

Popular Posts