How I Go on a Mini Tropical Island Getaway Daily Without Leaving my House

As a mom to 5 kids I struggled to find a moment to myself. If you are a parent then you know what I'm talking about. My shower daily WAS my moment and all too often, I couldn't have it without someone needing something. As they got older I was able to get my shower without interruptions and now I can take a mini tropical getaway in (sorta) while in the shower. Garnier shampoo always been my favorite brand. I have a slew of various products made by Garnier that works perfectly for my hair. Now they have a new variety, the Garnier Whole Blends Line that's simply amazing. I was sent a few samples of the Garnier Whole Blends through Crowdtap, Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk, Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter, and Honey Treasures. Are you feeling it? I have tried each variety and each time I felt like I was on a tropical island somewhere! The coconut water and vanilla milk is my favorite, it made my dry hair so much softer. The coconut oil and cocoa butter definitely helped my frizzy hair. The honey treasures made my hair shinier then I have ever seen it! I have already ran out and bought some of each variety because it's exactly what my hair needed and it's by my favorite brand. My hair is softer, smoother, more manageable, and I like going on that mini tropical getaway every time I step in my shower using the Garnier Whole Blends! 


(I received free samples through the Crowdtap and Garnier Rewards Program and statements made are in my opinion only)

Comments

Popular Posts