Johnsonville Grillers Review

Finding things to cook on the grill can sometimes be frustrating. I live in Florida where we can grill year round so by the time spring and summer comes around, we're pretty much bored with the usual grilling foods. I personally love cooking on the grill, I prefer it over the stove for many reasons. Cooking on the grill not only makes food taste better but saves me electricity. I don't think there is anything that I haven't tried to cook on the grill at least once. Some have been epic failures and some have been amazing with our favorite being anything by Johnsonville, especially those delicious Brats! If you haven't had a Johnsonville brat on the grill you really are missing out on the juicy, delicious, and fresh tasting goodness. 
I'm a member of the Johnsonville Crowd over at Crowdtap and have had a blast learning new things about our favorite brand. I was recently chosen to participate in the Johnsonville Grillers Sampling and got a free product coupon for the Johnsonville Grillers. I chose the cheddar and bacon because besides Johnsonville Brats being our favorite, cheddar and bacon is right up there with them. This was my first time trying the grillers and I honestly didn't know they existed because they are in the frozen section, I normally buy the Johnsonville Brats in the fresh meat section. The first thing I noticed was that the Johnsonville Grillers have a piece of wax paper in between each Patty meaning that I didn't have to struggle to separate them, sometimes I have struggled with in purchasing other products alike. The only thing I would change only has to do with the packaging itself. They're 6 patties to a package and sometimes I only need four so I think a resealable package would be beneficial for us. My favorite thing about the Johnsonville Grillers is that they DON'T SHRINK when you cook them! How many times have you cooked something on the grill that came off half the size? I have had it happen more times than I care to admit. The Johnsonville Grillers came off the grill the same size as when they went on. They smell outta this world while cooking. I had an audience once the flavor was ignited and they were hungry fans! Whether paired with a little bit of mayo, lettuce, and tomato or just the griller on a bun, they are scrumptious! They're fast, they're easy, they're inexpensive, they taste good, and they're perfect for BBQs.I liked the fresh bacon and cheddar flavor that you can actually see.  My entire crew enjoyed the johnsonville grillers so much there wasn't a Patty left and that's how I KNOW that they loved what they ate! 


Thanks to Crowdtap and Johnsonville for giving me the opportunity to try them out!

Comments

Popular Posts