Argan Oil Hair Mask Review



I can't say enough about the phenomenal products that I have received through Tomoson with my favorite being the products from InstaNatural. Every single product that I have tried does exactly as it says it will. I got the Argan Oil Hair Mask to try and you can use it as needed or as a daily conditioner but I actually apply it one night a week right before bed and sleep with it in my hair all night. I wash my hair the next morning and my hair looks, feels, and smells amazing. I have really dry coarse hair and living in Florida I swim a lot so the chlorine and sun really takes its toll on my hair. Now that I have the Argan Oil Hair Mask and use it once a week, I no longer have the dried out frizzy look that my hair has had for many years...and my hair smells sooooo good! I love the smell of this stuff! I have already gotten a few people to try it as well and they are pleased with their results too. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

Comments

Popular Posts