Maybelinne Color Show Awesomeness

I have had problems my entire life in getting my nails to grow. I wasn't one to bother painting them because I didn't have any to paint! I recently started using a few different things to get my nails to grow and I'm so happy that its working. I actually have nails growing beyond my skin and for me that's pretty awesome. So what's a girl who finally has nails to paint do? You guessed it, get collecting nail colors! I get all of my beauty products at CVS because they have an amazing rewards program and the beauty club is phenomenal. If you are not a member you are really missing out on some pretty sweet deals and $$$$! 
On to the subject of this blog post, maybelinne. While wandering around CVS one afternoon looking to take advantage of a sale that they had going on at the time and I stumbled upon a Maybelinne Color Show display. There are some pretty neat colors of nail polish and other various products on display but the street wear Nighttime Noise popped right out at me so I happily put that along with a ton of other products that I got that day in my cart. Before I checked out I was looking at the street wear nail polish and thinking maybe I should not get it because I have no patience for details when it comes to nail art lol but I did it anyway and it has sat on my dresser for over a week until I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. I painted my nails with another color first, NYC In a NY minute high lime green. I really liked the way the NYC color looked on my short nails  (long for me) so I hesitated on using the maybelinne color because knowing my clumsy self, I'd skrew up a really good manicure. I waited until my nails were good and dry and then proceeded to paint on the Maybelinne Color Show Street Wear. If you have tried using the "Glitter" type nail products and have tried putting it on your plain nails, you're gonna be surprised at how different it is on top of color. I can't believe how different it is from just using the Maybelinne Color Show alone to using it on top of another color. It went on effortlessly and I only needed to swipe my nail once with it because less is better. Super easy to do and if I can do it, anyone can lol! I am so in love with this stuff now and can't wait to get other colors! Like I said, I'm NOT good at all that nail art stuff and detailing but my nails look like someone who IS good at it did them! Definitely worth it and it's something different other than regular coloring. I picked it up at CVS but I'm sure its in most discount/drug/grocery stores for $5.00 or less but if you are in the beauty club at CVS and do the couponing thing, you can get it for way less or even FREE like i did! Here's the link to sign up for the rewards program at CVS if you're interested cvs.com/extracare What do you think? Have you tried the glitter type nail polishes? I would like to see some of your nail art if you do it. I am loving having nails to paint, it just makes me feel so much better about myself. 
(PS in case you didn't know, i am new to this blogging thing and I'm learning along the way. Tips and helpful ideas are greatly appreciated. I love constructive criticism)
Addie 

Comments

Popular Posts