Bzzzz-ing about...

Pizza!! Who doesn't love the yummy goodness in pizza?! Its such a quick cheap meal that is so delicious and you can feed a crowd of hungry people on a few pizzas. I like take out pizza just as much as anyone but in these tough times, its so much cheaper to make it yourself or get some frozen pizza. Again, its quick, easy, and a lot cheaper than buying it freshly made. In our house, fresh pizza from a takeout is a rare treat. I am one who used to just stick to what I know and I do the same with things i prepare for dinner. Nobody likes trying something new and be super hungry but grossed out by what you just spent your hard earned money on! I am a part of a sample sharing program, at www.bzzagent.com where you get picked for different campaigns on a variety of things to sample and then you Buzz about it. I have done quite a few but the latest one is by far my favorite. Its PIZZA! Dr. Oetker Ristorante Style Pizza. They have a variety of different combinations but I chose the plain mozzarella for the first time. When I first looked at the box i was like "What the heck?" because it really looked super small but I am all about trying new things now so I threw it in my cart and checked out with the rest of my groceries that day. Im pretty sure that the pizza sat in my freezer for at least a week before I finally decided to cook that thing up to try with my boys. I cooked it at 425 degrees and in 10 minutes we had a piping hot, awesome smelling pizza pie to gobble up. We were absolutely going crazy while it was cooking because it smelled sooooo good so when I took that beautiful pizza out of the oven, my boys were standing literally under my feet wanting a slice right then and there. I don't think they could have waited another minute to get a piece and when they did, it was absolute silence. As a mom that is GOLDEN because it means that they are satisfied with what they're eating... And so was I! I wish I had a way to share through the web of how spectacular that pizza tasted, you are just gonna have to trust me on this and try it out yourself. Talk about tasty! Dr. Oetker Ristorante Style Pizza is a thin Italian restaurant style pizza with melt in your mouth divine flavors of fresh tasting mozzarella and a real authentic Italian flavored sauce and you can actually SEE the beautiful spices and herbs in the sauce! I have had some really good pizza from an Italian restaurant and this pizza truly does taste like i was eating in a little Italian bistro, but from the comfort of my own home! I have gotten several different varieties so far and each one has always made me feel like I was having pizza from a fancy Italian restaurant. I was so impressed by it that I bought a bunch of them and took them to a family gathering for everyone to try. It was so fun letting the kids make lunch (with my assistance of course) and serve it to the adults. They pretended that they were little chefs and waitresses/waiters making and serving us lunch with little Italian accents and all. All had a great time and for me that was all that mattered. 
Anyway, I just thought I'd share my experience with the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Style Pizza Bzz campaign and my opinion of the delicious pizza! Thanks so much BZZ! I absolutely love being a part of the program. I enjoy trying new things when I would never have done it before and sharing my experience with others... and the best part is that i get to try for FREE thanks to BZZAgent, can't get much better than that! Have you tried the Dr. Oetker Ristorante Style Pizza? What did you think? 

Comments

Popular Posts