Day By Day Vitamin C Serum

I have first to apologize for taking so long to review this nice little face serum. I have had a TON going on in my personal life so I am struggling at times to keep up. I honestly don't know how I missed this one and I am truly sorry..

I first started using the Day By Day Serum a little over a month ago and the first thing that I noticed was the pleasant light smell. I am trying to use more products that are not just lightly scented but as NATURAL as possible and this serum definitely does the job. I used it every morning and evening after I washed my face. It goes on your skin nice and smooth and it dries quickly without that heavy sticky feeling.I have noticed that my face appears a little smoother and just brighter. I like how it keeps my face hydrated ALL day long. Not many facial serums are able to do that for me. Overall the Day By Day Vitamin C Serum is a great product if you are looking for something natural to keep your skin hydrated and looking the best that it can be.
Again, I am so sorry for taking so long to do my review.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts