InstaNatural Vitamin C facial Toner

I'll admit that I am 43 years old and have been out of the loop when it comes to beauty products because I was too busy raising 5 kids and, well, honestly, I did NOT think any of them worked. They all seemed to claim the same thing and my mother always said that you cannot believe everything you see like that so I didn't bother..until recently. I have struggled and dealt with VERY oily skin my ENTIRE life. I have always said that I can probably make some extra cash sending Crisco some of the oil that comes pouring off my face every single day LOL! I keep napkins, tissue, wet wipes, etc, in my purse and all around my house to dab that junk off my face during the day, that is how bad it WAS. I received this beautifully citrus scented pump spray bottle full of an oily complexion sufferers new best friend. I am telling you that this stuff is AMAZING! I noticed a difference the very first day that I used it! I didn't need to wipe away excess oil as much during the day and I have been using it for a few weeks now and I only have to wipe it away ONCE during the day now and even then it is more of a habit then anything. I start each day with a clean face and actually look forward to applying my Vitamin C toner along with a few other great products made by InstaNatural. I feel so much better about myself since losing all the weight I have lost and this stuff gives me an extra confidence boost by not making me ashamed to go anywhere with the oil I had pouring off of my face. I don't know why we as women put so many harsh chemicals onto and into our bodies. InstaNaturals products are just as the name suggests, NATURAL.  I have chucked out every single non natural beauty product that I have replacing it with all Natural and Organic beauty products and I am seriously working towards doing so with EVERYTHING in my house including cleaning supplies. Natural and Organic things are so much better for us AND our environment and what better way to get rid of a natural thing such as excess oil than use what mother Nature herself has given us...NATURAL things! I am so SO grateful for this facial toner, it has truly given me my confidence back! I tell everyone who will listen about InstaNaturals products because they TRULY are AMAZING products with PROVEN results...Thanks again InstaNatural!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts