Leather Nova

Leather, we love it because it looks beautiful but cleaning it and keeping it in shape can be a challenge! I don't know HOW many times I have flipped out because someone has their feet on my leather sofa! I hate trying to clean all the nasty dirt and grime left behind from everyday use...and with ALL men in my house, it is a constant challenge. I have used everything from the EXPENSIVE cleaner that the furniture sore sells to just plain ole soap and water but it just didn't give me the results I was looking for which is a leather sofa that looks as good as it did the day that I bought it. I know that if I keep using different products on it then I am only going to make it look worse which is exactly what happened. My couch just looks old, dull, and worn out. InstaNatural has some pretty amazing products. I have tried many different things made by them and each one has given me great results. My favorite thing about InstaNatural is that their products are just as their name suggests, NATURAL with the Leather Nova line being 100% TOXIN FREE! I have been trying to use more Natural and Non Toxic products because I think they are better for me AND our environment. I have the Leather Nova Cleaner, Conditioner, and a Conditioner & Cleaner combination. Each of the 3 products came with it's own application pad/cloth so I didn't have to worry about WHAT to use with the cleaner When the products first arrived, I was anxious to try them out. The first thing that I noticed was how goooood the cleaners smelled! They all smell like a leather sofa in a bottle LOL! The Leather Cleaner has a spray nozzle making it easy to use and a little goes a looooongg way. I have used them all on my couches, office chair, some of my leather purses (even my older ones) AND my car seats and I am amazed at the results. My couch doesn't look so dull and old anymore. Its so easy to use its insane! It don't leave a greasy film like many products I have tried and it looks beautiful for quite some time. My car seats look brand new again and the cleaner and conditioner leaves behind a scent that has made my car smell new again. I LOVE that new car smell! Leather Nova leather products are a MUST if you have leather to not only keep them looking fabulous but to restore its beauty if yours has gone dull. Awesome job InstaNaural!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts