InstaNatural 100% Natural Seaweed Powder Review

InstaNatural has another phenomenal product for our beauty regimen, seaweed powder! This is the first time that I have tried a product like this and at first I thought that I wasn't going to like it because it does have a indescribable odor. I looked at all of the reviews and ideas on what to use it for and gave it a shot. I got a gigantic container of it, I believe it's over a pound. I only used probably a few tablespoons mixing it with some lavender AND olive oil. The lavender definitely helped with the smell. I whipped up a thick paste and slathered it all over my thighs, arms, and my tummy. I had some left over so I put a little on my face and let it dry. It was so easy to wash off while in the shower and almost instantly I could feel a difference in my skin. It was very soft and smooth and it just looked great. I have used it a few times so far and I no longer have my winter dry skin and I am confident that it's making some of my "junk" cellulite, around my legs/thigh disappear. I really like the way this stuff makes my skin feel and can't wait to see how it does with long term use. The best part is that it's an all natural product and it's from my favorite brand, InstaNatural. 
Seaweed powder for my skin! Who knew?! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts