Valhalla Sleep Mask Review

I received a sleep mask to try and give a review. The

Valhalla Sleep Mask is a really fantastic sleep mask. It is very comfortable and has spots on the sides for your skin to breathe so I don't wake up drenched in sweat. It fits perfectly on my face and I am in TOTAL darkness while wearing it. Huge plus for me because I struggle constantly trying to sleep because every little thing wakes me up. The travel case that comes with it is perfect. I just put my mask in it and it neatly tucks away in my travel bag. Pretty fantastic product in my opinion 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts