Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed PeelOff Masque

I was given a Montage Jeunesse Black Seaweed Peel off masque to try for free through Influenster. I am going to be honest when I say that I was really freaked out about putting something like that on my face as it was super black. I thought that I would have a mess all over and unable to get it off my face. I'm not too graceful when it comes to ANY beauty product however I WILL try anything once. 


The Montage Jeunesse Black Seaweed Mask is a new product from the Montage Jeunesse product line. It promises to detox your skin or naturally cleanse your pores. Its made from chopped black laver seaweed and sea buckthorn berries which are pressed together into creating the black masque. 
I decided to give it a shot this evening after I cleansed my face. Applying it was a little awkward because of its consistency and color but that's just me being not so graceful  ðŸ˜€I slathered it all over my face and took a seat in my favorite chair for the 15-20min that I was supposed to leave it on. After only a few minutes I could already start to feel the masque tightening up on my face and I got all tingly. I closed my eyes and just sat there feeling myself relax more and more. 
Creepy Looking Right? 
After the time was up I decided to give it a few more minutes because it felt really good but once I started to peel it off, I KNEW that I was really going to love the masques! After I peeled it off in almost ONE piece (it's that easy)  I could already see that my face was GLOWING.  
Almost one piece! 
My face felt so soft & smooth! I'm totally amazed at how great my skin looks and feels by simply using that black seaweed masque! I'm already looking for stores that carry it so I can do it weekly to keep my skin cleansed and beautiful! 

Have you tried any type of masques? If you're interested in trying Montagne Jeunesse Black Seaweed Masque or another of their awesome products you can visit their website at http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/?utm_source=influenster
Their Facebook page here https://facebook.com/montagnejeunesseusa?_rdr
Twitter https://twitter.com/MontagneJeuness?utm_source=influenster
Pinterest  https://www.pinterest.com/montagnejeuness/?utm_source=influenster

Comments

Popular Posts