Sharing the Kleenex Care

There's a lot of crazy things going on in the world these days and sometimes I get depressed hearing about them. I sometimes think people get so caught up in life they forget about what matters most, human compassion and understanding.  A simple act of kindness doesn't have to be a thing, it can simply be a smile. I've had my share of stressful life situations and a simple "I love you" from a family member has made a huge impact on me during a stressful time. I remember as a kid if we knew that anyone needed a lift during a hard time, my mom would put together a little care package for them. My mom was a single mother for many years to six children so she couldn't afford much at the time but it didn't stop her from lending a hand to others in need. Often times when she put together a care package it was a box of tissues, a home cooked meal, and a little hand written note. Those little things meant so much to them simply because they knew that we were thinking of them. 
Now that I'm older I understand why she did what she did. Random acts of kindness can make someone's day a whole lot brighter and makes me feel pretty awesome too. I was recently given a few samples of Kleenex brand tissue pocket packs through the Crowdtap program. Each package of Kleenex tissue had a saying on them: "Hard times call for a soft touch" "Take all of these and call me in the morning" "Just wanted to say... "  
Look how cute! 

I think it is a great idea because sometimes we just don't know what to say and those little sayings on the pocket packs are just perfect! I had situations recently where I "Shared the Care" by giving a package of the tissues with the sayings to someone who I thought needed it. In every situation they were extremely grateful that I was thinking of them and I honestly felt so good inside just knowing that they were appreciative. Take the time to care friends... A simple smile can make someone's day! 

I was given a sample of the mentioned product for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and statements made are in my opinion only. 

Comments

Popular Posts