Travel Makeup Mirror with LED lights.

I love beauty products, mostly experimenting with makeup. I feel a sense of calmness while playing around with different makeup and trying different styles. I wear prescription eyeglasses and don't even like the thought of wearing contacts. I often find myself experimenting with makeup at certain times of the day because of the lighting and I have to use a magnified mirror. I don't even think I can see my eyeballs in a regular mirror anymore. If you wear glasses then you know the struggle is real when trying to apply eye makeup. 
I was given the opportunity to try a travel makeup mirror with LED lights for a reduced price in exchange for my unbiased review. The Facsmile Travel Makeup Mirror is available in two colors and can be purchased from Amazon. A few details about the mirror are:
  • UV Finished Surface: Rich Bright Color and Never Color Fade; Fingerprint Resistance,Scratch Resistance,Abrasion Resistance and Easy Cleaning .
  • Mini Double Travel Mirror: 5X Magnifying and 1X Normal .
  • 6 LED Lights: Illuminate Face and Neck,Ideal to Apply Makeup Flawlessly.
  • Compact,Folding and Adjustable: Pocket Mirror Design,Ideal for Travel,Home or Anywhere .
I am in absolute awe with this mirror. I don't have a whole lot of space so it being smaller than my gigantic makeup mirror is a huge help. It was easy to insert the triple A batteries and opens up pretty simply. It's adjustable to however I need it. The LED lights are what really sells it for me, my regular mirror didn't even have lights. The lights are an awesome feature that really helps my horrible eyesight when applying makeup. The overall design of it is just beautiful. I love that I can throw it in my purse to be able to fix/check my makeup while away from home, something that I have never been able to do! Finally, I can play around with my makeup any time of the day because lighting is no longer an issue!! 
I think I've found what I can give as gifts for a few of my friends for Christmas this year! I want everyone to have this awesome travel makeup mirror. 
If you are interested, you can check out the mirror for yourself over on Amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013QJFX8K?ref_=cm_aya_orig_subj






Comments

Popular Posts