TastyKake Minis for the Win!!

TastyKake has definitely stopped up their game with their new TastyKake Minis. TastyKake Minis are two mini versions of their existing flavors as well as a new one and every one is amazingly delicious. The flavors available are, a mini version of their Hershey Chocolate Cupcake, a coffeecake, and my personal favorite Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. 



I was given a free sample of the TastyKake Minis through Influenster to try for testing purposes and I received the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup flavor. I couldn't just stop at the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup though, I had to try them all. 
The TastyKake Minis are what I like to call "One bite wonders" because each package has three cakes in them but each cake is equivalent to a bite of a regular size cake. I can have an entire package of the TastyKake Minis without the guilt I would have eating full size cakes. The TastyKake Minis are delicious, moist, and have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They are perfect for on the go or for a snack any time of the day. 
TastyKakes a definitely a win for me and my family. 






Comments

Popular Posts