Garnier Color Sensation Review

When you get to be my age those pesky gray hairs become more and more abundant and harder to cover up. I color my hair at least every 6 weeks but often have a gray poppin through after only 2 weeks. The coloring process is both time consuming and a stinky job! You know what I'm talking about if you color your hair at home... That nose burning ammonia scent! I have tried a few other brands of hair coloring that doesn't have a harsh smell, however it just doesn't seem to do as well as the ones that do have that harsh scent. 
Crowdtap and Garnier sent me a box of Garnier's color sensation hair color to test out and share my experience, for FREE! The very first thing I noticed about the Garnier Color Sensation was that it can be used as a full head coloring or simply root touch up. 
Garnier Color Sensation has created an intense hair color with Mother-of-Pearls & Flower Extract for a mirror like shine from root to tip to give my hair long lasting color. The Color Sensations comes with a precision brush making it easier for me to get coloring onto every strand of hair for an expert finish. The kit comes with everything you need to do a full head coloring or root cover up. The product was easy to mix and my mind was blown when I realized that it did not smell horrible like I expected, it actually has a pleasant scent. I was sent a box of 6.3 which is a light golden brown, a little darker than I expected but it came out absolutely amazing. My hair looks super shiny and healthy without frizz that I sometimes get after coloring my hair. The best thing about Garnier Color Sensation is that it covered every single one of those gray hairs without the horrible smell, even 2 weeks later..no grays popping through! 




Thank you Crowdtap and Garnier

Comments

Popular Posts