L'Oreal Revitalift VoxBox Review

I love testing beauty products, especially when you're talking FREE! Influenster and L'Oreal picked me to try out the new L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler line and I am quite pleased with the results soon far. In my VoxBox I received L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Moisturizer, L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream,  L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Eye Treatment, and L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Concentrated Serum,  ALL full size products! I love samples just as much as the next but sometimes those little blister packs just aren't enough to actually see whether or not a product is best for me. That's the BEST thing about being an Influenster, they are FULL sized products to I can test them out honestly


L'Oreal Revitalift VoxBox 



Daily Moisturizer 
I REALLY like the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Daily moisturizer! It's quick absorbing, non greasy. It actually looks like a creme but absorbs into my skin like a gel. There is a light fragrance to it but nothing too overpowering. I definitely don't need to use a lot of it, a little goes a long way. My skin looks and feels amazingly soft and applying my makeup over it wasn't a problem at all. I've seen a dramatic improvement in my skins overall appearance. My skin is soft, smooth, and hydrated.

Concentrated Serum
I have been a regular L'Oreal user on and off for almost 10 years but have never seen results as fast as I have with the volume filler concentrated serum. It's easy to use and the packaging makes it easier to dispense the right amount of product without wasting it. It smells light and absorbs quickly like a good serum should. I use it along with many other L'Oreal Revitalift products and the volume filler serum has made my skin more receptive to the other products AND my L'Oreal Revitalift moisturizer. The L'Oreal volume filler serum has definitely made my skin smoother and has evened out my skin tone a bit in a matter of a week. You could use it with other moisturizers but in my opinion the full L'Oreal revitalift line would give maximum benefits. 

Eye Treatment 
Again, the packaging is awesome in making it easier to dispense the right amount of product without waste. The product soaks in pretty quickly and I have no issues with applying makeup over it. There doesn't seem to be a scent, if there is, it's very faint. I don't have any issues with it stinging or burning my eyes whatsoever and I'm a chronic eye rubber. I did notice a slight difference in the skin right under my eyes, it seemed to be a little tighter.  I have horrible dark circles/bags under my eyes that I can't seem to get rid of and can't even cover with makeup.  I didn't seem to notice a difference with them until yesterday when a friend came to see me that hadn't seen me in a few weeks. She asked me what I found to cover up my eye circles because she wanted some. I then told her that I did NOT have any makeup on and that's when it dawned on me that it was the L'Oreal revitalift volume filler eye treatment! There's definitely an improvement in the bags and dark circles!

Night Cream 
I absolutely love this Night Cream! It smells so good and I feel I sleep better with it. The L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler night cream is quick absorbing and it's non greasy which is a must for my already oily complexion.  I have tried other night creams but they seemed SO thick on my face, like it was painted on or I had one of those sheet masques on my face. This was not the case with the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler night cream, it's light, smells a little like lavender and I wake up to unbelievably soft, smooth, and refreshed skin. This stuff is definitely a top shelf moisturizer!
So far I'm really REALLY impressed with the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Line. It's been a little over 3 weeks and I have softer skin, an evened skin tone, an improvement in my eye bags/circles, my fine lines around my lips aren't so profound, and I just feel like my skin is healthier! I am definitely going to continue to use the L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Line. These products really have done some really good things to my skin! 

Wanna test out some amazing products like these? Join the Influenster Program and get testing!    www.influenster.com/r/588946

If you're interested in all the beautiful things that L'Oreal has to offer your skin you can check them out here http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/Products/skin-care.aspx


*NOTE* I was chosen to test out all of these amazing products for FREE through Influenster and L'Oreal for testing purposes. Statements made are in my opinion only. 

Comments

Popular Posts