Reynolds Simplified My Life

I'm all about simplifying life, especially when it comes to cooking and baking.  I love it as much as the next person but the clean up, not so much. I don't know how many times I've had to spend time scrubbing stuck on or burnt pots/pans/baking dishes etc. And I don't like it!   I sometimes avoid making certain things in the kitchen because I really don't want to deal with the mess it creates. I use my crock pot/slow cooker at least once a week. I like that I can set it and forget it however, the cooked on mess I loathe. 
Crowdtap and Reynolds sent me some pretty awesome products that I had not seen before for free in exchange for my unbiased opinions. I got a package of Reynolds Slow cooker liners and Reynolds baking sheets. The slow cooker liners are simply a liner that you place in your crock pot/slow cooker BEFORE  placing the ingredients in. The liner keeps all of the food in the liner and not on the crock pot/slow cooker so clean up is a breeze. The baking sheets are parchment paper sheets that you place on your baking pan so you have easy clean up. 

The slow cooker liners are pretty easy to use. I just popped it in my slow cooker and added my ingredients to the bag making sure I had it all snug in the corners letting it all get happy inside. When my meal was finished cooking, all I had to do was throw out the liner and wash my slow cooker with soap and water with absolutely NO EFFORT or scrubbing! I'm pretty sure the liner that kept all the juices in it, is why my meat seemed to be a whole lot more tender than normal. 

The Reynolds Baking Sheets were fun to test out. I like making my own homemade cookie dough but the process seems to take forever when it comes to baking them. I only have room for one or two cookie sheets so the baking process is a little longer because I can only bake and make up two at a time. Before the Reynolds baking sheets I had to scoop out dough, place on the cookie sheet, and wait until they were cool before I could remove them and start the next batch. With the baking sheets I can make up a bunch of cookie dough, place them on the sheets, and store in the fridge until I'm ready to throw them in the oven.  The thing I love the most about the baking sheets is that I don't need to wait for my cookies to cool, I just slide the sheet of cookies from the baking sheet right on into my little cookie storage container and take the ones made up from the fridge right onto the baking sheet...wala! The next batch is in the oven in a matter of minutes! Baking cookies is not only simpler but it's a faster process with Reynolds Baking Sheets and I don't have unevenly baked cookies. They're perfect each and every single time. 

I'm super pleased with both the Reynolds Slow Cooker liners and the Reynolds Baking Sheets.. Both of them have made my life a lot more easier so I can spend the time saved doing the things I enjoy...enjoying the faces of very satisfied boys eating a meal with me talking about the day. 

Thanks Reynolds and Crowdtap!  




Comments

Popular Posts