Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha by Kiss Me Organics

The first time I got my hands on some Matcha Tea I actually looked at it like "I'm supposed to consume THIS?"  It was green and gross looking which made me extremely nervous. I searched for a recipe to use it in and from that moment on, I've been hooked. I have made lattes, smoothies, and even used it in baking. Each time I enjoy it even more. 
I recently got the pleasure of trying some Ceremonial grade organic Matcha and was shocked at how different it is from the other Matcha that I have tried. I can't even begin to describe how much better it tastes.  I make a latte with it each morning and it helps me stay focused without giving me the jitters and gives me energy to go about my day.
Kiss Me Organics Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is both Organic AND contains NO additives. If you're interested in a good organic Matcha then I highly recommend you give Kiss Me Organics Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha and try.


Comments

Popular Posts