Sanitize Sanitize!!

I am all for having my life as germ free as it can possibly be. Germs are everywhere and with so many different strains of viruses, one can never be too careful. I sanitize everything daily but sometimes the alcohol that is in some of the products overwhelms me and dries out my skin. 
I had the honor of trying some sanitizing wipes in exchange for my review And I'm in sanitizing heaven. 
SoftyWipes are all purpose sanitizing wipes that kill 99.9% of germs that we have in/around our life. They are thick and durable and infused with vitamin E and aloe with a really nice citrus scent. They are made in the USA. They come in gigantic containers with 150 good sized wipes in each container. I have used them from my kitchen to little hands and they hold up nicely. The best thing about SoftyWipes is that they are alcohol free so I can feel good about using them on little hands and they aren't going to get dried out. They are awesome and I will keep an endless supply around. With the huge container that I got they lasted several months because I didn't have to use more than one wipe to get the results I needed. 



Comments

Popular Posts