Digestive Enzymes

As I get older I find myself struggling with the various things that we go through while aging. Things go south, limbs hurt, pain comes to areas that I didn't think were possible, and I find myself with all kinds of digestive issues. I have spoken to my Dr. about my digestive issues and he said sometimes the medications that we take often irritate our digestive systems. I guess you have to take the good with the bad especially when the medications you're taking works wonders. I struggle with acid reflux, sometimes called GERD, and I have major issues with going to the bathroom. Without grossing you out and serving up a portion of TMI, I'll simply say that I can sometimes go more than a WEEK without going to the bathroom! I have a healthy diet that includes plenty of high fiber foods but it's just not enough for me so I looked into taking some sort of probiotic. 
Probiotics are basically a live bacteria and yeast that is good for our bodies and our digestive systems. Digestive enzymes have been shown to help our bodies digest and absorb fats, protein, and carbs.  I have tried a few available with absolutely no results...until now. I have been taking a product made by Zenwise Labs, an Advanced Digestive Enzymes Probiotic for a little over two weeks. The Advanced Digestive Enzymes are a plant sourced blend which makes me feel good about taking it. I decided long ago to try to use more natural and plant based products when trying to treat an issue with my body. Zenwise Labs products are ALL NATURAL and made in the USA. The digestive enzymes has made a huge improvement in my digestive system. They are easy to take, simply taking one before meals. I noticed a difference the very first day, I wasn't so bloated after eating dinner like I usually was. The digestive enzymes is improving my body's ability to absorb nutrients and giving me a stronger digestive system. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to try it because I am a changed woman! I am no longer suffering from the terrible uncomfortable feeling of being bloated and not being able to go to the bathroom. I have never seen results so quickly. I now have a daily bowl movement, something that I have not had in over ten years. I am a happier person because I'm not so uncomfortable and cranky. I will definitely continue taking the Digestive Enzymes by Zenwise Labs, my Dr. has actually recommend that I do as well. If you're interested you can check Zenwise Labs out at https://www.facebook.com/ZenwiseLabs
Always make sure your Dr is aware of everything that you are taking, whether it's over the counter or natural supplements.  I think it's very important to have good communication and honesty between you and your Dr.
(This post is powered by Brandbacker)



Comments

Popular Posts