Wipe for Water using Neutrogena Naturals

I love being a member of The Influenster Nation. I have tried a ton of awesome products for free before spending money on a product not knowing if I'll like it. Of all of the sample and share programs, Influenster is one of my favorites.
Did you know that each year we WASTE five GALLONS of water just in washing our face? Who knew removing our makeup and having clean skin could cause that much water waste??!! It blew my mind when I saw that fact in my Wipe for Water VoxBox. 
Influenster sent me a free package of Neutrogena Naturals makeup removing wipes to try for free. Neutrogena Naturals wipes are made from 100% renewable fibers and are clinically proven to completely remove dirt, oil, and makeup, even our tough to remove mascara. I have been using them for almost a week and I have not broken out once, something that usually happens when trying something new. I like that there is no greasy feeling after using the wipes and they are unscented. If they are scented, it's very light because I don't smell a thing. The wipes are super strong and durable where I only need one wipe to completely remove my makeup on an average day. They leave my face feeling clean and fresh without the use of water. If you're interested in any of the Neutrogena Naturals you can visit their website here http://naturals.neutrogena.com It's mind blowing that I've saved eight gallons of water by using the Neutrogena wipes in just a week! 
Neutrogena has partnered with the Nature Conservancy  to save our water. For each pledge received, Neutrogena will donate $1.00 to the Nature Conservancy up to $50,000! Join the Wipe for Water campaign here www.wipeforwater.com and do your part in saving our water. 
Thank you Influenster and Neutrogena! Join the #WipeForWater campaign! 


 

Comments

Popular Posts