Bellyminator!

I know, I know, Belly-whaaattt??!! If you have abdominal shaping and posture issues then the Bellyminator is for you! It is more for training your mind to control your abs and posture by sending a precise and effective message to your brain to keep your tummy and back muscles contracted, for as long as you need them therefor developing a muscle memory..make sense? I wear my Bellyminator under my clothes so I can can use it wherever/whenever I want. I pretty much keep mine on all day especially while I am out walking or riding my bike. It isn't uncomfortable and sometimes I forget to take it off before I go to bed. It is a very natural way for my core muscle toning that I so desperately need! I have been using it for a little over a week now and I feel that I have more control over my tummy so I am pretty hopeful that I will have some long term results with continued use.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts