Hyaluronic Acid Age Delay Serum With Vitamin C + Green Tea Revie

I received nice facial care product from Morea. It is a Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C. I apply it on my freshly cleaned face every morning an night. It goes on pretty smooth and dries up fast without feeling sticky. My face feels smoother and softer since using it. I think maybe a few of my lines around my eyes seem like they are a little less noticeable but all in all it is a pretty nice product to keep your skin hydrated and feeling smooth. I will continue to use it to see what all it can do for my skin. Have you tried it? Thoughts?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts