Dinosaur in the House!!!

No, there is NOT a real Dinosaur in my house, just a fantastic toy that sure makes it sound like we do! We have a  Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor rockin in the house (Haha) and this thing is THE coolest thing I have seen in a LONG time! The slideshow will keep the kids amazed for hours and the sound the dinosaur makes is incredible! It has a motion sensor so when you walk into the room, ROAR!!!!!!! It has 5 different dinosaur sounds and it projects 25 different dinosaur images on the wall. I think it is pretty educational, the kids can see and learn a little about the dinosaurs. My favorite part is that all the different projection discs can be stored right in the dinosaur itself so no fumbling around looking for pieces. The kids will have fun with this one for hours AND learn a bit about dinosaurs! ROARRR!!!!!
Check it out! http://www.amazon.com/Dinosaur-Motion-Sensor-Activates-Mighty/dp/B00OS77SO2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416503593&sr=8-1&keywords=dinosaur+trex+room+guard
And DON'T forget the batteries!!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts