Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream Review

Are looking for an effective natural and organic solution for those pesky stretch marks or scars? Then you really should try Body Merry Stretch mark and Scar Defense cream. This stuff has organic cocoa butter, shea butter, LOADS of plant oils and vitamins. All of Body Merrys products are also free from harsh chemicals like parabens, sulfates and phthalates so that is a HUGE bonus. Not to mention that their products smell amazing. I received some to try and I decided that I would try it on something a little different..an existing wound.
 My nephew wiped out on his bike a few weeks and got pretty banged up. He WAS wearing his helmet thank god but NO elbow/knee pads so he got some pretty big wounds...we call it "Road Rash" and if you know what it is then you KNOW how not only painful it is but you will have scars to remind you of however you got it for the rest of your life. (Because I was in the process of testing out another scar cream I decided it would be best to use it on someone else so I knew if it was effective) If you have boys then you know how they can be a little whiney when you even mention putting something on their "Boo-Boos" right? Well, he is NO different and may be just a little worse. I waited until his wounds were a little scabbed over and not so raw..and because he was NOT gonna let me touch them before then. The first time I went to apply it the boy was "Ow-ing" BEFORE I even opened the container much less get any of the product on MY finger but after a little coaching he let me put the cream on. I applied the cream a few times a day for the first few days and after that he decided that HE wanted to do it himself. He was just happy that it didn't burn his wound and says that it made it feel better :-) Proof that WE moms KNOW what were doing, right?! In my opinion his road rash healed up really quickly while using the cream and it looks as though he is going to go without the nasty scars to remind HIM of the accident in the future. I am really pleased with the cream and the results it has given. I had NO doubts of its effectiveness coming from Body Merry.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts