Toraysee Lens Cloth Review

I recently started wearing glasses again and after the hard time that I gave my mother when I was a little girl wearing glasses, I PROMISED myself that I was going to take GOOD care of my glasses. I hated glasses as a kid just as I do now. I used to think if I broke them I wouldn't have to wear them anymore but time and time again my mother took me right back to the eye glass store and got me a new pair. I have NO clue what I was thinking by breaking them but I feel horrible now that I did that to her so when I recently started having to wear glasses again I wanted to make things right by taking good care of them, I wash them EVERY morning AND night by ONLY using special glasses cleaner and the lens cleaner that came with them. I put them in my HARD case whenever they are not on my face. The cleaning cloth that came with my glasses was a tiny one and made it hard to clean my glasses properly. I recently received a Toraysee Lens Cleaning Cloth that is specifically for glasses, camera lenses, smartphone screens, etc. It is scientifically designed to safely and completely clean BOTH coated and uncoated optical surfaces. It is manufactured in a modern Japanese facility under strict ISO standards by the company that invented microfiber so its a good quality cloth. It is a good size cloth and I had a choice in the pattern when ordering. It has cleaned my glasses better than the cloth that I was using and I use it on my phone as well. It wipes away smudges and fingerprints pretty quickly and easily with washing the cloth itself being a breeze! I used to have to hand wash my old cloth because it is so small and would get lost in my washing machine. I am super glad that I now have a better way to keep my glasses clean AND in good working order.
This one is for YOU Momma! See, I CAN take care of my glasses!  :-)




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts