LIFEGUARD MINI 1




I ALWAYS have my phone in my hands or on me. I do everything with that phone! I don't have home internet so its also how I do my web related activities. When you are on your phone as much as I am then you are always hooked up to your charger which is NOT a good thing to do because you will end up ruining the battery in the phone. I TRY not to use my phone while it is hooked to my charger but sometimes I just cant help it. I really get frustrated when I am out and about running errands and my phone dies! What do you do? I try to plan it so my phone is charged BEFORE I go out so I wont run into that problem but sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. Who has been in the grocery store or something and you catch a deal/sale and you just GOTTA share it with others? Or you wanna look to see if it is cheaper somewhere else? So you grab your phone and, UGH its dead!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!! It happens to me more times than  care to admit.
I got a pretty neat little gadget called a Lifeguard Mini. The Lifeguard Mini is a portable external battery that if you keep it charged you will NEVER be without your phone (Or any device) while you are away from the ability to plug your phone into its charger. The Lifeguard Mini is small, about the size of a tube of lipstick so its not big and bulky. It has a real 3000mAh capacity battery that has charged my phone to FULL in just an hour! That is a pretty powerful PORTABLE charger! NO more being without my phone due to a dead battery ever again. I think anyone who has any kind of electronic device should have one of these neat little gadgets! It has already saved me from being without my phone.
If you are interested you can find the Lifeguard Mini on Amazon AND it comes in a variety of colors
http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Charger-LIFEGUARD-Lightning-Certified/dp/B00KGJZWY4/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts