Whirl A Style Ponytail

I get tired of the same boring hairstyles especially when it comes to wearing a ponytail. I don't wear a ponytail too often because the weight of my hair on top of my head gives me a headache sometimes. I recieved a cute little hair product called  Whirl-a-Style Ponytial Voluminzer and Extender. I got a hot pink one and it came with an instructional DVD so you know how to use it PLUS there is tons of other style ideas! It didn't take me long to figure it out because the DVD was pretty specific. I have tried a few different styles but my favorite is with it all the way on top of my head like Jeanie in "I Dream of Jeanie LOL and even better is that its not so heavy that it gives me a headache. Pretty nice product to get you out of a hair rut. Have you tried it? What are some of your go to easy hair styles?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts