Instanaturals AMAZING Dead Sea Mask

There is NO denying my LOVE for InstaNatural products, I LOVE every one that I have tried. I am trying to use more Natural and Organic products and InstaNatural products do that for me. I have noticed a HUGE difference in my overall skin health and I owe that all to using the amazing products that I have created by them.
I have recently added the Dead Sea Mask to my skin care routine. I have never even thought about using any type of mask until I saw this one and knew that I HAD to have it! I remember as a little girl giggling uncontrollably while watching my aunt walk around the house in the morning with what I THOUGHT was mud all over her face. It was not mud but a "Beauty Mask" as she called it. I used to laugh even harder while listening to her complain as she was struggling to wash it all off her face LOL!!She would then spend another 5 minutes cleaning the oversplash from all over the walls and sink. I instantly went back to those days as I looked at myself in the mirror with my Dead Sea Mask smeared all over my face for the first time and laughed hysterically! The InstaNatural Dead Sea Mask is much MUCH different from my Aunts mask. The Dead Sea Mask comes from the sacred Dead Sea. If you're familiar with the Mediterranean then you know that many minerals beneficial to the skin,like magnesium, sodium, bromine, potassium and calcium are found in it and MILLIONS of folks flock to it to get those benefits.The second I applied the first dab of the Dead Sea Mask on my face, I felt like I was pampering myself with all of the wonderful things that Mother Nature has to offer. I instantly relaxed and could feel the mask cleansing away all of the dirt and oil on my face. I almost hate to have to take it off because it feels so good on my skin. Unlike my Aunts mask the Dead Sea Mask is so easy to remove. The first time that I used it I honestly thought I would struggle at removing it just as she did but was pleasantly surprised at how easily it washed off. My face feels and looks so healthy and clean when I use it. I had some of those little bumpy whiteheads around my chin that I couldn't get rid of but since using the mask they are completly gone.I am not surprised though because it IS after-all an InstaNatural product and every single product that I have used has given me results. I love each and every one!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts